Elevate the frequencies of your ritual with our gorgeous crystal pipes!
They hold an invitation for true connection with yourself, the herbs, others, and the present moment.
LABRADORITE: a stone that awakens your mystical and magical abilities and psychic powers. Labradorite also gives energy to those that have been doing too much and in need of an energetic recharge.
Each diffuser is made from a solid piece of crystal, with its own particular colors and beauty marks, making each of them unique. They are super easy to use and clean!
- Size: 80-110mm / 3.14 - 4.33 in
- Weight: 98 g / 3.5 oz approx.
- Stainless steel screen filter can be easily popped in and out for cleaning.
- Includes a cotton drawstring bag
- a Care Card with basic care tips and link to the How-To guide
- a Love Note, a self love reminder
- When you receive your pipe/diffuser clean it with warm water or use a bit of PH balanced soap. Finish by rinsing again with warm water and rub dry with a clean cloth.*TIP: Use a Q-tip to clean the hole and canal. The stainless steel screen filter can be easily popped in and out for cleaning. You can also coat the canal with honey to protect it and avoid silica dust.
- Prep your herbs. Crumble any leaves or flower petals you are using until they are small and pack the bowl very tight.
- Just as with any other crystal, take the time to care and connect with your pipe.
CREATE YOUR OWN CEREMONY:
- Start by finding a quiet space where you can meditate while holding your pipe between your hands. Close your eyes and focus on your breath.
- Set a intention: you may want it to provide you with clarity, peace or self love. We include a Love Note to encourage you in this practice. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Breathe and inhale very smoothly. Draw the smoke into your mouth and savor it. Release it through the mouth.
- Enjoy every flavor! Every puff is going to feel different, specially if you're smoking a mix of loose herbs. Try to focus simply on your breath, the herbs will do the rest.
- Don't forget to clean it after every use so you can have it ready for the next Self Ceremony.