AZALEA DRIVE is created from the mindset that life is lived in color and is never to be taken for granted. Introducing eight 10-free, beautifully pigmented, long- wearing, vegan, non-toxic nail polish shades infused with antioxidant-rich Marula oil.
Founder and Charleston native, Anne Lauren Jolly created a safe nail polish line using sustainable packaging that’s grounded in intention and represents her childhood memories, love of family, and the vibrant colors of the South — especially her red lipstick-wearing grandmother Bobbie Jean, the Queen of AZALEA DRIVE.
- Highway 41: metallic night sky black
- Deep Roots: deep green
- Field Party: metallic dark navy
- Muscadine Wine: metallic deep purple
- Bobbie Jean: true red
- Forever & Ever: everyday creamy pink with a touch of violet
- Cotton Blossom: opaque creamy white
- Top Coat: crystal clear for added protection & longevity
- *Sunday Morning: bright white with shimmer
- *3 Sisters: bubble gum pink
- *Patricia Pink: magenta
- *Azalea Drive: fuchsia
- *Holliday: hot pink
- *Shrimp & Grits: light coral, peach
- *Sweet Annie: light lavender
- *Catfish Creek: pale gray blue
- *Seabrook: turquoise
- *Pollen Drop: chartreuse green with shimmer
- *Blondelle: metallic champagne
*New for Summer 2021!
Free from these ingredients:
Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Xylene, Parabens, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate , Fragrance , Formaldehyde Resin